Friday, December 4, 2009

Bewitching Beauty Wedding Dress and Veil - Threads

I've been a bad, bad girl!

Instead of sewing the several ruanas I cut out the other day, or finishing the design of the new capelet I want to make, I spent the day here. On the computer. I wrote an entry for this long-neglected blog, and then I spent way too long editing photos for a contest on the Threads Magazine site. Oh, and I set up a new Flickr account, too!

The contest is called Fancy Fabric, and it calls for entries that involve working with, well, fancy fabrics! You know. Things like silk, satin, beaded or embroidered fabrics. Well, as soon as I read the rules I knew I wanted to enter the wedding dress and veil I made for my God-daughter. It has almost all of the qualities called for in the contest.

Here's the link: 

Bewitching Beauty Wedding Dress and Veil - Threads

Posted using ShareThis

Come see all the fabulous entries. And while you're there, I'd love for you to leave a comment for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment