Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rainy Sunday

I've been busy all day, yet it seems like I haven't accomplished a thing! Let's see . . . I took pictures of my latest creation for my Etsy shop, I entered a contest on Craftstylish.com, ripped out some seams on a skirt I'm reconstructing into a shopping bag and set up this blog. I guess I haven't really wasted the entire day, but I didn't get to everything I wanted. (This is an ongoing problem of mine!)



Here's the Windcatcher I made for the contest:
I call it Earthy Delights. It's made from 2 upcycled silvery-gray plastic sunshine finials, a vintage wooden, silver, and acrylic bead necklace, a vintage faux pearl necklace, and some old glass beads and windchimes I had hanging around. Isn't it cool?!




It's for sale in my Etsy shop, www.cinderellalollipop.etsy.com, along with it's sibling, Earth Wind Fire which is pictured here:

This one is made from the sunshine finials, the vintage faux pearl necklace, another vintage acrylic bead necklace from the eighties, and some old glass beads and chimes. I just love these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment